Saturday, August 1, 2009

REILLY THE BIRTHDAY BOY!!


We just celebrated Ry's birthday...the BIG "08". I asked him 8 questions and these were his answers...
1. What is your favorite thing to eat?
Green Chicken Enchiladas
2. If you could be an animal, what would you be?
A Lion, cuz they are the king of all animals
3. What's your favorite movie and t.v. show?
Firehouse Dog. Wizards of Waverly Place
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Fireman and a Scientist
5. Who is your best friend and why?
Blake. He was my first friend and we like to play the wii
6. What does Hayley do to make you laugh?
Nothing really...this could take all day mom...ohh I got one, when she draws funny aliens
7. What's your favorite toy?
My new Iron man rocket
8. What was the best thing about being 7?
EVERYTHING. Sevens my lucky number!!

2 comments:

Lorri said...

We loved spending time with you on your Birthday!

CoCo said...

Happy Birthday Reilly! I love you!!!