Friday, October 30, 2009

Heart in the right place!!


Sunday I was out trimming bushes in our front yard with mom. When I bent over I totally threw my back outa place. Talk about PAIN!!! I went inside to lay down, Hayley and Mom followed...but I sent Hayley out cuz I didn't want her to see me upset. A while later mom went back out to finish trimming and Hayley comes in crying. When I asked her what's wrong, she said "I'm not very good at trimming!" I said "What did you do?" She said "I knew you were hurt, so I made u a heart." Mom then came in and I knew it was bad...cuz she was trying her hardest not to crack up in front of Hayley. After Hayley went up stairs, mom informed me...she indeed made me a heart bush!!!!

3 comments:

Lorri said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Not the part about you hurting your back of course. I hope you're feeling better.

Hayley...I think you're a terrific trimmer!

Brittany said...

Oh that is too funny. Hope you are feeling better.

CoCo said...

Oh Chris! Now I have a picture to go with the story. I talked to on the phone that day after it had happened. Nice work Hayley. You did good honey.lol