Sunday, December 13, 2009

"YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT"






Ry just got new glasses and insisted on these because they are just so darn cool...I just couldn't tell em no....he loves em. He was all down in the dumps today because he's still unable to walk and the neighbor kids were all playing ball outside. When I asked what was wrong he said "Everyone stopped being my friend after I got surgery." Broke my heart!!! I told Troy about it when he got home so he took Ry outside to shoot his Red Rider BeeBee gun. One look at him with his new glasses shootin his gun.....and I had to share this moment with everyone. Matt...I know you'll appreciate it :)

2 comments:

CoCo said...

I LOVE him!!!!

Brittany said...

Hey there Girly, long time no see. Brandon just got a new calling as the Ward Financial clerk. Without telling me anything, he told me there is an undeposited check for you. He was wondering if you could email him your information, so can get it squared away in the computer; or whatever. His email address is: leebartelme@sbcglobal.net Other than that, how are you doing? looks like yall stay pretty busy. Miss ya. Brittany